VII.M. Host Policy
From BSC Policy
- A unit is a BSC House or Apartment.
- A member is a person with a current BSC housing or central-level boarding contract.
- A guest is a person who is present at a unit but is not a member.
- A host is a BSC member who invites or receives a specific guest into a unit.
- A host is responsible for the behavior of his or her guest.
- A host is responsible for ensuring that his or her guest understands and complies with all unit and BSC policies.
- A host may be held responsible for a guest’s policy noncompliance, negligence, misconduct, or damage to or loss of property owned by other members or the BSC.
- Hosts and guests are expected to respect all rights of neighbors and to protect the organization from public censure arising out of their individual or group conduct.